Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL14

The weeks are flying by...

I can't believe how fast things are moving. This is my first semester at MSMC and it's already half way over. It's hard to think that much time has gone by so quickly. Work loads are becoming more demanding and expectations are rising, so stress is always a factor. These past two weeks I've been pushing myself by cycling and have improved dramatically. This past weekend I rode 51.3 miles with over 4,500 vertical feet of climbing. This time last year I was nowhere near able to accomplish that. I am getting closer to my goal for the summer, which is the Tour of the Catskills. I will be racing on the third day, 75 miles and over 7,000 vertical feet of climbing. It's an insane race, but it looks like I am still on track. Now time to fit music and job applications in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment